Whee, quiz! Stolen from freshhell.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2)Emily Rose (from my mom)
3)Punkin' (Only my friend Merry has authority to call me this.)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD ::
3) Lord Viper Scorpion. (Kidding. The first two are it, I think.)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF ::
1) I can be funny.
2) I can be generous. Sometimes. Or at least helpful?
3) Man, that's all I can think of. That kind of sucks. I'm kind of (marginally) handy?
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF ::
1) I get moody.
2) I go through really materialistic phases.
3) My tummy.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE ::
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU ::
1) Our current president and his administration.
2) Becoming complacent and never doing anything cool with my life.
3) Having kids and being a crappy parent, like my dad was.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS ::
3) something to read while I eat lunch
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW ::
1) Brown Gap classic trousers
2) Pink merino wool cowlneck
3) Brown leather somewhat-pointy boots
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment) ::
1) Weatherspoon (the husband's band)
2) Van Hunt
3) The Beatles (ha, way to throw my husband's unknown band in with the Beatles, I know, but they always stay in my top three.)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment)::
1) Mr. Blue Sky, by Electric Light Orchestra
2) Dust, by Van Hunt
3) Anything by The Beatles
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS ::
1) A trip to New York.
2) Remodeling our bathroom.
3) Strength/weight training.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP ::
1) Lots of laughing
2) Someone who takes out the trash
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE ::
1) I've sung onstage at Carnegie Hall.
2) I've hitchiked before.
3) I've got a five-year plan.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU ::
1) Striking eyes.
2) Strong hands.
3) Interesting smile.
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO ::
1) Pick a career path.
2) Stop procrastinating and screwing around at work.
3) Decide about the whole kid thing.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES ::
2) Do-it-yourself stuff/home improvements
3) Amateur real-estate agent-y stuff for my friends and family
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW ::
1) Win Powerball, or at least the HGTV Dream House (which I would have to promptly sell, but not before I had a kick-ass party in it).
2) Eat the last of the baked french toast casserole that I made for yesterday's You Got Served Brunch. I seriously cannot stop thinking about it.
3) Find my mom a buyer for her house, and a great affordable dream house for her to buy.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING ::
Oh, I think I covered this in my last entry!
2) Trend-spotter/Lady of Leisure
3) Bounty hunter (This is my newest idea. Any thoughts?)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION ::
1) the Greek isles
THREE KID'S NAMES ::
Are these my favorite kids' names? Or just the names of three random kids? I like:
2) Paul (though I couldn't use that because it kind of rhymes with my last name)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE ::
1) See the ancient Greek ruins.
2) Have a full-blown spa day.
3) Compete in some sort of athletic race. Not a marathon or anything (I have the knees of a ninety year-old, plus I'm not that ambitious).
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY ::
1) I love building things and figuring out how to repair things.
2) I'm pretty good at minor car repairs, or at least I was when I had a string of shitty cars.
3) Uh, my feet don't smell so great sometimes? I don't really know. Break down those gender stereotypes, man.
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK ::
1) I'm a total shopping fool. Money just flies away from me.
2) I whine about my "problem areas," which is totally annoying.
3) I cry at every episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES ::
1) Ewan McGregor
2) Jon Stewart
3) Hugh Jackman