Peer Into My Soul.
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5:45. Uh, A.M. I know, it sucks.
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Al Franken or Tina Fey. I want lunch to be funny.
3. GOLD, SILVER, or PLATINUM?
For what, jewelry? Hot pants? If it's the former, I'll say platinum, but I would have to go with gold hot pants.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
Like Madame Pierce, I must shamefully admit that it was Starsky and Hutch.
5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Alias, Jeopardy!, The Daily Show, The Office, 90210 reruns.
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
Way too many cups of coffee. If I'm South Beachin' it, 2 scrambled eggs and some turkey bacon. If not, cereal with soy milk.
7. WHO WOULD YOU MOST NOT WANT TO BE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH?
Bill O'Reilly. Don't get me started.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE.
Hmm. Only if I mash my nose down. I'm guessing that doesn't count.
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
People who sacrifice material wealth or comfort to do something that matters to them.
10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
11. BEACH, CITY, OR COUNTRY?
I like them all. Right now, city.
12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring and Fall. I don't like extreme seasons. (X-TREEM! Seasons who snowboard!)
13. FAVORITE ICE-CREAM?
Coffee, Baskin Robbins World Class Chocolate or Gold Medal Ribbon. Really, I'll take any kind of ice cream.
14. BUTTER, PLAIN or SALTED POPCORN?
Salted. Butter is good, but not that flavorless yellow oil shit they use at the movie theater.
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
16. FAVORITE CAR?
Old wood-paneled Jeep Waggoneer (I'm such an Abercrombie and Fitch ad, except I'm wearing a shirt) or a Mini Cooper.
17. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
Right now, it's turkey and emanthaler on sourdough with herbed mayo, spinach, and roma tomatoes.
18. TRUE LOVE?
Uh, sure? What is this question?
19. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?
Condescension (except when I use it).
20. FAVORITE FLOWERS?
Hyacinth, tulips, irises, pansies.
21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
Ooh, I guess it would depend on who I thought would hit me up for cash. Get your hands off my dough!
22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
Still, but lately I've been very much into the flavored sparkling stuff. I'm such a dork. I'm drinking Wild Cherry water right now. WILD!
23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
White, but I'm about to paint it a very pale aqua.
24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
Savannah, Georgia, but I would travel the world when it got all hot as hell in the summer.
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
28. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Drank a lot of margaritas, went to the lesbian karaoke bar, took my picture on the bull at the Trap (but didn't ride it)--I really need to post pictures, seeing as how it was 7 months ago.
29. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
Yes, the back of my driver's license has me listed as a donor. Take it all, man, I won't need it.
30. SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU.
Well, since I stole it from Madame Pierce, I will say that she is funny and meets famous people and I want to be her. The only famous people I meet are washed-up country stars.